Date(s) - 03 Oct 2021
TNAX-IL STILLA CONCERT
A glimpse of classical music in 2021!
Date: Sunday 3 October 2021
Venue: Concert Hall of the Malta Society of Arts,
Palazzo de La Salle, 219, Republic Street, Valletta
Seating reservation: https://forms.gle/rsMVsFciaci2c5BN8
We invite you to experience Tektek Nota! – an ensemble made up of young musicians for a concert titled TNAX-IL STILLA.
Directed and composed by Luke Vella, the repertoire for TNAX-IL STILLA will consist of a mix of 12 well-known and uncharted, lesser-known classical composers hailing from different countries who are member states of the European Union. Expect a fresh repertoire built from fragments of music written by these twelve composers and adapted into pop, rock, Latin, swing, tango and a contemporary idiom, among other genres. The composers range from the classical period up to the late 20th century, covering a vast array of music history.
During the course of this project, participants will gain a wider knowledge of European music history in terms of notable composers, their musical output, and their compositional techniques.
This project is a collaboration with the European Parliament Liaison Office in Malta and is artistically directed by Justin Formosa.
• This musical experience is open to the general public and admission is free, but registration beforehand is necessary.
• All seating will be on a “first come, first served” basis.
• This is a socially-distanced seated event and masks should be worn at all times.
• A valid and recognised COVID-19 vaccination certificate is obligatory for all individuals aged 12 and over, and must be presented before entering the concert hall.
• Children between 5 and 11 years old must present a negative COVID-19 test result.
• For the safety of attendees, the event is organised as per COVID-19 guidelines issued by the health authorities.
• For more information and enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.