Final Act: MSA’s 100 years anniversary at Palazzo de La Salle celebration concerts
Concert number 10 in this series curated by Karl Fiorini
The tenth and last concert in the series celebrating the Malta Society of Arts’ 100 years at Palazzo de La Salle will consist of a promenade performance all over Palazzo de La Salle.
As the curtain draws to a close on our 100 year anniversary at Palazzo de La Salle celebration concerts, this final act embodies the essence of inclusion, community and outreach. The memory of this final performance will stay with us, reminding us of how music can unite people and create connections that go beyond time and tradition.
- KorMalta: Carmelo Pace “The Beatitudes & Sister Awake”
- Mariele Żammit: Għana – traditional Maltese singing
- Opening Doors: Batucada – Latin American percussion
- Marie-Anne Scerri: Gabriel Fauré “Theme & Variations op. 73”
- Alessia Bonnici & Kellyann Spiteri: “The Carnival of the Animals”
- SoM Little Big Band: Selection of Big Band Standards